Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just received a Whirpool fridge fron\m Sears. It was a…

Customer Question
Hello. I just...

Hello. I just received a Whirpool fridge fron\m Sears. It was a floor model and was set to showroom mode. How do I reset it to get it to function?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Whirpool WR736SDAM10

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not right now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

To take the appliance out of Showroom mode all you need to do is as below.

Press and hold the Lock and Light buttons together for about 5 seconds or so and this will exit showroom mode from there.

Try that and let me know how it goes.

Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago

Hi

I see the question is still open here, Do you still need help on this?

If not then if you could remember to click the star ratings at the top of the page that would be great.

Many thanks