Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore stove and the door lock light is on but the…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore stove and the door lock light is on but the door will open and I can not get the light to go out. It is not on the clean cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I don't know as we just moved into this house and they did not leave me any booklets. My guess is around 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy. i have already tried unplugging hoping this would reset the oven

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. You unplugged it for about ten minutes? If you have and the light is still on the only thing it could be is the control board. Could you please give me the model number off of the stove ? It's by the bottom draw when you pull it out. either on the stove part or on the side of the draw

Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago

hello. are you still interest in help?