Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool refrigerator [ 10 cu lft 19MTFA type. manuf. in…

Customer Question
Whirlpool refrigerator [ 10...

Whirlpool refrigerator [ 10 cu lft 19MTFA type. manuf. in 2011 ] began over-cooling. Vents not blocked. No adjustment changed anything. At lowest setting nowthe lower shelf is 30 degrees.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We installed it July 2012. Where do I find 'model' ? Is it 'CONTOUR DOOR '?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well. I'm not sure. I have fixed things, yes. Unsure about this. thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the fresh food section door the model /serial number is ***** the interior wall near the top