Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE oven was in clean cycle and now it's beeping. How do I…

Customer Question
My GE oven was...

My GE oven was in clean cycle and now it's beeping. How do I stop it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know the model. Its about 10 to 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No idea

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Try Turning the Breaker off to it for about ten minutes then power it back on then try it.. Let me know the outcome.. The control board my has shorted out

It finally stopped beeping but the door is still locked. How do I know if the cleaning cycle is complete

will it allow you to cancel it or put it back into clean?

It finally stopped and the door unlocked. Never had it to do that before. It had a code F-2 on the readout
Not at this time since it has stopped and door unlocked
I'll close the case at this time. Thank You

I hope everything works good for you.. I would deeply appreciate it if you would rate me on here. If you need anything else I will be here for you.. Thanks and take care

thanks