Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a problem with my Range.I was bakeing chicken in the…

Hi,I have a problem with...
Hi,I have a problem with my Range.I was bakeing chicken in the oven,So,I put aluminum Foil at the bottom of oven to catch any grease falling from chicken.the aluminum foil melted in the oven.now,I can't take it out.I tried every thing.nothing works.
Can you tell me how to clean it out?
3/20/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I don't know the model #.I Don't see why you need the model # we'r not trying to fixing anything! we'r just trying to clean the oven.all oven's are the same!what's the diffrience?

ok your not going to get ALL of the melted aluminum foil off the oven liner.,

And right in the use and care booklet it states to not set anything on the oven floor !

You might want to try using softscrub and a lot of elbow grease to get it off but I have never seen where a homeowner has gotten 100% of it off the oven liner.

OK,Thanks

No problem!

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
I already rated you

ok it just showed up on my post .

Thank you !