Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
We bought a whirlpool microwave/convection oven last month.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
we bought a whirlpool microwave/convection oven last month. Just installed a week ago. All of a sudden wouldn't microwave more than 2 seconds before cutting off. Door not closing at top. No one lifted… read more
My microwave is not very old at all. The door won't open.
AppTechNC
AppTechNC, Appliance Repair Technician
my microwave is not very old at all. The door won't open. pressing the button over and over - nothing. Model # WMC50522AS1 … read more
Light under microwave will not turn off., light blew after
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering Technology
light under microwave will not turn off., light blew after only 6 months. replaced bulb will not turn off … read more
We just bought and installed a brand new whirlpool
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Ok so we just bought and installed a brand new whirlpool WMH31017FS o TR72285407. it won't work. The fan comes on, it won't allow a cook setting. When you touch the display it beeps twice and shows SP… read more
I have a Whirlpool Microwave Model #WMH31017FW that the
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirlpool Microwave Model #WMH31017FW that the padlock figure is showing up in the screen. We can not get it to unlock. My wife heard the fan running this morning and could not get it to cut … read more
I have the same problem as in this page. My Whirlpool
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Maitenance Supervisor
I have the same problem as in this page. My Whirlpool Microwave is not heating. Checked to see if it was in demo mode. It isn't. The microwave is only 14 months old. Though maybe it was a door latch s… read more
GE microwave over range/ under cabinet has been removed. I
John, restaurant equipment technician
GE microwave over range/ under cabinet has been removed for remodeling. I have now reinstalled and it will shut down, it appears to over heat as it will come back on a few minutes later. it also produ… read more
kenmore c978708091 Freezer cold, fridge works good after
repairman4734
repairman4734, Technician
kenmore c978708091 Freezer cold, fridge works good after defrost on lower settings, within a week temp in the fridge goes up to +10C. Crank fridge to 9 and it will hold around 10C and sometimes drop t… read more
Hi, Sorry to bother you on new years, similar to this person,
Bryan, Tech/owner
Hi, Sorry to bother you on new years, similar to this person, I have a Panasonic NN-SD291S that runs for about 5 seconds then stops. Would this be the same problem. The microwave was purchased in May … read more
I have a new (1 month old) whirlpool GU2800XTVT1 Dishwasher.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have a new (1 month old) whirlpool GU2800XTVT1 Dishwasher. Since I have had it it quits during mid cycle and shuts off. Last week I had a repairman out and he put in a new control panel, the first w… read more
I have a sharp drawer microwave, have had it about 6 months,
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
I have a sharp drawer microwave, have had it about 6 months, I can type in 1:00 minute and hits start- the machine sounds like there is a fan blowing and it counts down, but the light does not come on… read more
Microwave question Model GMH5205xvq Serial #tr 0 35 11225 Door
Peter
Peter, Service Manager
Microwave question: Model GMH5205xvq Serial #tr 0 35 11225 Door shuts, light goes on, turntable turns and yet no heat is put out. ZERO. It is not in Demo mode and all functions seem to work. But no he… read more
I have a Whirlpool GH5184XPS-4 Microwave, the ventilation fan
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Whirlpool GH5184XPS-4 Microwave, the ventilation fan stopped working last month. Now the whole thing is not working. The unit is three years old and I use it rarely for worming small items.Wh… read more
i have a mmv4205bas over the range microwave and the vent fan
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
i have a mmv4205bas over the range microwave and the vent fan has just stopped working in the last week. its only about 14 months old any ideas… read more
I have a GE Spacemaker 2.0 Microwave JVM2070SK01 (about 4 years
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
I have a GE Spacemaker 2.0 Microwave JVM2070SK01 (about 4 years old). The microwave shuts off after 5-6 min of continuous use (like the power was turned off) - then 15+ min later it will turn back on.… read more
I have a GE Microwave Mod JVM1650SH01 that shuts off immediately
Chas
I have a GE Microwave Mod JVM1650SH01 that shuts off immediately after starting and then you have to reset clock, etc/ After 4-6 times of trying it will work beyond the first 2 sec....can you help… read more
I have a Whirlpool dishwasher less than 6 months old. Within
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
I have a Whirlpool dishwasher less than 6 months old. Within the last two weeks when the cycle starts to fill, the pipes vibrate and make a loud noise. I have tried adjusting the shut off valve open m… read more
I am the guy on the GE microwave that paid last week. Would
Bryan, Tech/owner
I am the guy on the GE microwave that paid last week. Would like to sort this out now. Had a medical issue but ready now. The unit will not shut completly off. The microwave shuts down but the fan wil… read more