Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool microwave fan spd2 work...spd1 work...off will…

Customer Question
My whirlpool microwave fan...

My whirlpool microwave fan spd2 work...spd1 work...off will not shut off. I installed last week

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 month old....m.w1084882 s.tr65195881

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And none of the number you have given is the model number .

And if the unit is only 6 months old have you contacted the manufacturer yet?