Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't open oven door after self clean cycle. This is a…

Customer Question
Hi - i can't...

Hi - i can't open oven door after self clean cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

This is a build in oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've had the oven for approx 2 years and I have never had a problem after cleaning it - this is the first time this has happened

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What brand is your oven, please?