Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a GE gas stove and a small part of plastic fell off the…

Have a GE gas...

Have a GE gas stove and a small part of plastic fell off the oven door. There is a number on the part. Can I order one?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hmm, I have lived here nearly 8 years so it is older than that. Will look for model number. Part has the number 183D5083P001 and then a #2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Where do I find the model number? Yes, it is just one screw

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Such as???

3/20/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually behind the lower drawer on the left side.

I'll go look

Thank you!

Model number: JGBP28SEM1SS
Serial number: LM243738P

Excellent! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the diagram at the link below. Is it the number 441 end cap by the 317 trim piece you need? If so, left or right side?

CLICK HERE

As you are facing the stove it fell off the upper right side of the oven door. The cleaning gal says she just swiped across the top of the door and it went flying. Held on with one screw.

Got it, thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Thank you. I suspect that the right angle part had been broken off before as it doesn’t seem to be around.
So, what is the part number?

Correct, I sent you a link above but have copied it below. Part number WB7X7289.

CLICK HERE

Thanks again
Enjoy spring!

You are very welcome, thank you! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today?

Kelly, Appliance Technician