Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our SURFACE LIGHT DOES NOT COME ON. A month a ago. We are…

Customer Question
Our SURFACE LIGHT DOES...

Our SURFACE LIGHT DOES NOT COME ON

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A month a ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are trying to determine if the bulbs are good. They do not look burned out. But fan comes on and not surface light.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We purchased this house last August. The surface light came on then, but now will not.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

I want to cancel my request. Therefore no charge to my account. OK?

You will need to contact the website we are using I have no way of doing that .

I will also send them a message on my end .