Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag front loading maxima dryer is making a vibrating

Customer Question
Maytag front loading maxima...

Maytag front loading maxima dryer is making a vibrating buzzing sound. I believe that it has something to do with the belt tensioner

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Be right back

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Have to in alaska taking care of two elderly parents. serial number is ***** Mod Med6000xwd. typw pul-ele2406024-el54

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is all of the information that I could find on the machine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

And what is your question on this dryer?

Thank you. I will need to know how to hook the belt back on

ok Let me get you a video !BRB

here you go this will show you how the belt goes back on the idler pulley and the motor drive pulley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeoNu7I84rE

if you have any questions just let me know.

It is still making a vibrating buzzing type sound underneath the machine. The machine works fine except for the noise

ok so did you replace the idler pulley of just put the belt back on ?

I did not replace it. Is this what is making the sound?

Your the one there I can not hear it, but I do suspect that it is what is making the buzzing sound .

would you like a link to that parts info?

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

And this is show as a Whirlpool part because Whirlpool own Maytag .

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate