Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag washer front load with error f9. Bought in…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag washer front load with error f9

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in 2011.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Where would the model be

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I thought it is stopped up. So yes I am trying

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.

It will take me a minute out so to get it. It is mct Maytag commercial technology ecoserve
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago

no problem!

I can't get the top of
How can I take it off the pedistik
It is a maxina
Are you there

just open the washer door the model serial tag is right inside the door.

I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

why are you trying to remove the top or remove it off the pedestal?

Model mhw6000xw2
Serial is c11951449

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

The error code of F9 is a long drain error code.

Have you remove the pump filter catch and cleaned it ?

Where is it

it is mounted on the front of the drain pump mounted on the washer base under the inner baskets .

And to remove the top you have to remove the screws on the rear of the top panel , then pull the top to the rear 1/2 inch and lift the top off the washer.

Then you will need to remove the front washer panel to gain access to the drain pump and filter catch .

I remove the top lid them the front control panel?

yes here is a video showing you how to gain access to the filter catch .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc0yEiXqQ_4

watch the YouTube video that I sent you in my last reply it shows you how to remove the top the control panel and the front of the washer. to gain access to the filter catch on the drain pump.

Don't see a video

humm it is showing that it was sent .

here is the link once again .

Working on it

no problem!

Just reply back if you have any questions .

Why am I charged $23? I accepted only $5
I want it refunded

the $5.00 is only a deposit on your question the total for your questions is 36.00

And that is being do by the website WE are using not by me !!

I do not understand your question .

Did you think this was a free website ?