Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have purchased a smev FO 311 GT oven with grill for my…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a smev FO 311 GT oven with grill for my motor home and it requires a chimney/flue installation, where can I source the chimney stack and how does one install such a chimney ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I have given you the make and model it is brand new.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Hi GinaNaturally I want assistance since my account has already been debited for you service.
I find it appalling that you ask such a question, in fact I should have by now had the response.
Should I not hear from you within the next 24 hours with a suitable answer/solution, negative publicity will flow.
I trust this will not be necessary.
Thanking you
Regards Joe
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, Joe. What's appalling is your ridiculous reply and idle threats. Do you really think that will promote a forthcoming solution? You do realize that after your rude reply that it is very unlikely that anyone will be willing to help you, right?

Lucky for you I am a very nice guy and, even after your reckless behavior, have taken the time to provide you with the information you requested. The part you need is below.

CLICK HERE

You're welcome.

Rusty Shackleford