Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My workman is trying to disassemble the GE Profile

My workman is trying...

My workman is trying to disassemble the GE Profile Performance Spectra XL44 so he can replace the Harness - Meat Probe. HOW DO WE DISASSEMBLE to get to it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model Number is: JGB920KEC1CE We're waiting to see at which section he begins the disassembly to replace this part that I have in my hands !

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Again....I have a workman here....we're waiting

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

R U Serious? Just tell us where to begin the disassembly to reach / replace the Harness - Meat Probe

I don't have a half hour. I won't use this again if you can't answer fairly quickly.
We're sitting here waiting at this computer for an answer.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you not call me now.....***-***-****
That way, you can talk to my electrician / workman that does all my work?
3/20/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

He will need to pull the unit out ,get behind it and remove the left hand side exterior wall panel to gain access to the meat probe jack harness.

Do we have to take the lid off first?

LID??

By lid do you mean the cooktop ?

the cooktop - with the four burners that are also screwed in.
We can see no way to get that side panel off.....
Just tell us HOW to take the side panel off.....that's all we need here....HOW do we do that.....

no the cooktop should not need raised up to remove the exterior wall panels , the screws ar on the rear of the range.

That side panel is attached to the head peace - the place where the clock and information systems are.
Plus, there are two screws under the cooktop - on the side panel.
So...that information is, again, incorrect.
Please advise.

remove the screws on the rear of the oven on the painted side panel then slide the side panel forward and the off the oven frame.

We cannot reach the 3 screws in the top of that side panel (left) that we cannot reach.
How are we supposed to do that, exactly?
There are more screws holding that side panel on than the ones you said were just on the back !
Hello.....where is my technician, please?
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

You shouldn't need to disassemble it. Just take the probe cover loose, cut the old wires right at the jack and securely tape the new harness connector to the now loose wires and pull it through at the back. He is replacing the entire harness below, right?

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician
But we can’t get into the SIDE to plus it in!
Phone call session started
Can’t get in to side to PLUG it in!

Okay, if the connector can't be pulled far enough back then the side will have to come off, after the top is removed, Calling now...