Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just replaced the control panel part#WPW10562079 for my…

I just replaced the...

I just replaced the control panel part#WPW10562079 for my dishwasher part# ***** I'm not sure it is broke but, I got errors E2 and F3. don't see anything that explains what these codes mean,

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Maytag MDB4949SDHO I am the homeowner and replaced it myself.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to know how to clear these errors.

3/20/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

The error code of F3-E2 means a shorted thermistor (water temperature sensor).

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

Let me back up . I had a white dishwasher and replaced the door and control panel to stainless steel. The old control panel works find. Its the new one I replaced that is giving that error. I could just send it back but, I don't think there is anything wrong if I can clear the error.
No ,
I do have a 800 number for Maytag should I try that?

Entry sequence: Press Start key to wake up the control panel. Press any 3 keys in the sequence 1-2-3-1-2-3-1-2-3 with no more than 1 second between key presses.

let it run for 30 seconds and then press cancel /drain twice this will get rid of the error code in the control board memory .

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

WOW! I hate pop ups. I assumed that message was from you. Thank you for that information I will try that as I really don't want to have to send it back. It took 2 months for me to get this one from Sears.

no problem if you have any questions later one just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech
I would for sure give you 5 stars if this works it is going to save me a lot of grief. I think the first thing you should let people know is that the call me is not you. Thanks again.

the phone call not being from me was in my first post to you !