Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool wall oven WOS92EC0AS01. It was

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Whirlpool wall oven WOS92EC0AS01. It was functionning properly but after a power surge it wont start baking.... the display works , the interior light .... everything. It just wont start.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its preactically brand new.... a couple of monts of use

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The exact model is WOS92EC0AS01

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When i reconnect the electricity it shows : whirpool electric (s) M0800 E0800 EC0051

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

I suspect you have a bad electronic control board due to the power surge .

But if the unit is less than 1 year old it is still under the manufacturer's warranty .

Have you contacted them yet?

but they refuse to honor the warranty.
Also, when I reconnect the electricity after the codes M0800, E0800 and EC0051 show; the fan starts working and doesnt stop. I tried the diagnostic and it showed a problem with the heat sensor. But I already had a technician look at it and told me that the heat sensor worked ( he checked it with a voltimeter)
The technician told me that he wasnt sur but that he thought that the electronic control board was the problem. He didnt charge for the inspection. This ECB is very expensive so I am trying to find the solution by myself

ok the M0800.E0800 and the EC0051 is just showing you the software version of the control board .

I recommend that you replace the Main electronic control board

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

And this parts dealer does ship into Canada Also .

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

OK, can you give me instructions to replace the board by myself?

unfortunately the manufacture does not show a service manual for this model in their technical data website .

I cant replace the board myself.....

You might be able to find a video on Youtube , but with the unit being less than a year old you may not find a video on this model yet.

This model is not so new, it has been on the market for over 5 years. Its the single oven whirlpool GOLD convection over.
I cant find a you tube video for this specific model ....

do not look for a video under the model number look for one under the part number of the control board .

I did not find one either .

this may help you the main control board is item #3 in this parts image .

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/3/96/00000008/680/900