Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Last night we heard a pop on our stove / oven (GE Profile)

Last night we heard...

Last night we heard a pop on our stove / oven (GE Profile) and a F640 code showed up. I went downstairs to the fuse box and noticed the circuit had popped. I reset it and came back up. The F640 code flashed for a while and eventually went away. The clock works. When I went to pre-heat the oven today it said pre- and then about 3 minutes in it stops. I tried to boil water but the stove does not recognized there is a pan to heat up. The temp setting just flashes. I need some help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

PSB1000 maybe?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not sure on the range

3/20/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

You there?

The model you posted is for an Advantium oven. The model tag on the range is behind the lower drawer.

Model # is P.HB925SP2SS

Perfect! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

I don't have the time or patience to wait on answers. If u can't reply real time or call me now please cancel this exchange

I need time to type and get information ready. I will call you but you won't have pictures to help.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Phone call session started