Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE model G103 about 4 months old. I just washed a…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE model G103 about 4 months old. I just washed a guilt and it is still soaked. I have a drain and spin option, how do I activate that cycle ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About for months old GTW330AS LCU LD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to know how I can get the remaining water out of the blanket

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a option drain and spin how do I get that to turn on?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you turn the knob to that cycle (lower right corner of the dial) and press start, is it not starting?