Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a microwave, DE68-00307A at least 15years It seams…

Customer Question
I have a microwave ...

I have a microwave

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

DE68-00307A at least 15years It seams like it is working but will not heat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possiaible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I got ready to heat some soap. It went through everything but the soap was still cold.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Does it sound the same as it did when it was working fine but just not heating?

Thank you.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is around the oven opening or inside the oven.

DE68 02356A or DE68 00307A

Those are part numbers, the model will look like SMT1234ABC6.

Please refund the $5.00 deposit