Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What rubber grate feet products are compatible with AGA

What rubber grate feet...

What rubber grate feet products are compatible with AGA Legacy 36 inch range grates? Unable to find AGA specific products.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have never been able to find specific spare parts for either of our AGA appliances(e.g. Legacy range and Marvel refrigerator) which we have owned for approximately 8 years. Frustrated AGA appliance owner.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

As I said, the appliances are 8 years old. Really just need help finding a couple small parts for our AGA Legacy 36 inch range. Need the following: 1. Replacement rubber feet for the grates and 2. Replacement grate post that inserts into range top and holds the grate in place. Are you able to help me with finding AGA replacement parts or AGA compatible replacement parts?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/20/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The company at the link below can get you the parts you need. You will need to phone them as they will need you exact model and serial number to match the correct parts!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician