Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a French door refrigerator Model # RF263BE. We

Customer Question
We have a French...

We have a French door refrigerator Model # RF263BE. We noticed a puddle on the floor. We found that under the Cool Select Pantry drawer ice had accumulated. It had gotten so thick that the water coming in had run onto the floor. Where could the water be coming from?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung MOdel # RF263BE. We purchased this new about 3 years ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its a relatively easy fix.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. Do you understand my problem? Sometimes I may not explain things too well.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I submitted my problem at 12:09 this afternoon and have not heard from anyone.
3/21/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why isn't anyone responding ? Does that mean nobody knows the answer?
Hello:
There are many variables on why an Expert hasn't responded to your question, but we want to be sure that an Expert with the correct information to assists you properly. :)
Would you like to continue to wait?
Thank you :)
Gina
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The defrost drain in the refrigerator section is plugged. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We are away from home for a couple days. We will continue this when we get home. Thank you

Sure, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It"s still leaking but the information you sent is beyond our being able to solve it. Thank you anyway.

Yes, it will require some disassembly to solve this issue. At least you know why it is leaking, though, so you can have an idea of what to expect when you call for service.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician