Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag model # mvwc360awd when the cycle is over in…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a maytag model # mvwc360awd when the cycle is over in afew minuute cycle starts over some time it won,t spin

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Washer is 3 years old mvwc360awd

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have been a mechanic for a lot of years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Have you tried unplugging the unit for 5 minutes to REBOOT the electronic control board and then tried it to see if it still does the same thing ?