Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dryer did not start so I went to the fuse box and reset…

Customer Question
The dryer did not...

The dryer did not start so I went to the fuse box and reset the fuse. The dryer went but when I press the start button it does not spin.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

The dryer did not start so I reset the fuse starter. When it came on I pressed start but indies nots

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The dryer did not start I went to the fuse box and rest

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dryer did not start so I went to the fuse box to reset breaker. It turned l but when I press start it does not spin

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

your reply on a second open question ::

The dryer is a ge dryer model number is ***** it never happened before.

What do you mean the dryer went but when you press the start it does not spin ?

What do you mean by the dryer went ?

John, Home Appliance Technician