Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I gave a Samsung refrigerator that has been plugged in for a…

I gave a Samsung refrigerator...
I gave a Samsung refrigerator that has been plugged in for a couple of days the refrigerator is at 38° which I have it set on but the freezer is set at -2 and it stays at 44° what is wrong and how do I fix? Model number RF217ACPN
3/21/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would like to continue
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I suspect the refrigerant charge is low. If it is less than 5 years old, it may be under warranty. How old is the refrigerator?

Over 5. I bought it used

Shoot, that is not good. This type of repair requires very specialized tools and training and is expensive to have professionally repaired. You could expect it to cost about $400 + parts to complete this repair.

Kelly, Appliance Technician