Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do not know why it says question completed. Any how i did…

Do not know why it...
Do not know why it says question completed. Any how i did the diagnostic test. First i got a 88 momentarily then a LF.
pressed the third button for more errors and i got F6 E1. So that says the motor MCU not communicating with the main PC. So now i need to check other stuff like ground sw. wire connections etc. Anymore input Travis?
3/20/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome back. Give me a few minutes to go over your information and I will be right back with you.

so this is telling you that your motor control board is giving you the problem. Have you went through the tests it suggests?

No i did not went through the test as yet i need to get a meter. I suspected that the rear ground switch might be the problem but ned meter to check. will let you know when i check the switch and the other MCU checks.
Thanks

you are very welcome in the event you need anything further from me please feel free to follow up.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

sorry was not able to get back to you before now. I checked the two ground switches with wires disconnected, continuity across contacts, when pressed circuit opens, so these are normally closed switches? Next i remove motor and inspected wire connectors, all looks good, no loose wires, MCU looks good. Checked the main CCU and connectors all looks good. Did the diagnostic check 88 comes up, so no errors. Did a small load wash, comes spin cycle, started to spin for a few seconds then stop spin. Could it be a unbalance load sensor not working correctly? Originally when this problem started was just after a heavy bed spread was washed. Or maybe a bad MCU.?

If it were a bad sensor that would certainly come up with as a bad error. Honestly the only thing that makes sense will be a bad MCU board and it needing to be replaced.

Okay a bad MCU. Will try to locate one, this will take awhile to get it ship, will let you know how this turns out.
Thanks.

you are very welcome.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman