Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our whirlpool refrigerator is not cooling The display on the…

Our whirlpool refrigerator is...

Our whirlpool refrigerator is not cooling The display on the door is lit up in red and says cooling off. We have power but cannot get any display other than not cooling

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I will look for model number but it refrigerator on top with freezer below and I think it is about 6-7 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model WRX 735SDBMOO Don't know only if it is a simple fix

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

3/20/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I apologize about the delay, I had to pull up the paper work on this model since every model is slightly different. To turn cooling back on for your model, you should just need to press and hold the LOCK and MEASURED FILL buttons (2 right buttons under the display) at the exact same time for 5 seconds, and that should turn cooling back on.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Oh that is perfect. Of course we could not find our book. You were great

No problem and I'm glad I could help. Again, I'm sorry about the wait.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc