Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ice maker on my side by side frigde quit working.

Customer Question
My ice maker on...

My ice maker on my side by side frigde quit working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Frigidaire side by side frost free FFHS2322mw2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

IF i CAN

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It was making ice fine through Christmas then just stopped

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello my name is***** will help you with your refrigerator ice maker. We service these all the time. The ice maker is always going out. You will need to check and see if water is in it. If there is water in the mold then the ice maker thermostat is faulty. You will need a###-##-####Ice maker. If you need help in replacing it once you have gotten the part. Please let me know and i will be glad to assist you.

If the is not water in the ice maker mold then let me know and we can give it a test.