Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm not paying is there still in issue on ansering a

Customer Question
I'm not paying is...

I'm not paying is there still in issue on ansering a question

Contractor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Well put it this way u had better solve the problem

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do u thing u should know the priblem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• How may I help you this afternoon?
  • What appliance are you having trouble with?