Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you tell me the capacity of the Whirlpool dryer Model…

Can you tell me...

Can you tell me the capacity of the Whirlpool dryer Model LER5636PQ?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's about ten years old. The model # is LER5636PQ1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to know the capacity of the dryer.

3/19/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

6.50 cu. ft., DOMESTIC ELECTRIC DRYER

6. 6.50 cu. ft., DOMESTIC ELECTRIC DRYER

White in color with power cord and cap. Whirlpool (Additional Item Specifications are located $270.00 LER 5636 LQ 3 prong PT300 on "Data Sheet" pages.) 4 prong PT400 Guaranteed Delivery: 7-10 Days A/R/O Manufacturer’s Standard Warranty: Parts - 1 Year; Labor - 1 Year Additional Warranty: 5 Years, Parts Only, on Porcelain Top CONTRACTOR, ITEM 6: WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks so much. That is so helpful. Couldn't find the paperwork from when we purchased it.We need to purchase a new dryer and wanted to be sure we weren't getting a smaller one.Again, thanks

That one is rated as Super Capacity, so the new ones should be also and will be 6.5-7.0 cu ft to receive that rating.