Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I Have tank freezes on refrigerator for water dispenser

I Have tank freezes...

I Have tank freezes on refrigerator for water dispenser model :pfsd6pkwsdd

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Pfss6pkwass 10yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That’s all

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If the tank is freezing, it means your water reservoir heater behind it isn't working. There is a flat heater designed to keep the water tank from freezing so below is a link to the heater you'll need to order and replace to resolve this issue.

CLICK HERE for water tank heater

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

5 star

Thank you. If you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc