Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a SR-367W what way do i turn the nub to be at its…

I have a SR-367W...

I have a SR-367W what way do i turn the nub to be at its coldest

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your SR-367W?

A few mouths

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Its cold but meat is going bad i dont know what way to turn it to be at its coldest theres no marker

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what way it needs to be faceing to be at its coldest

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
SR-367 W ###-##-####
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sanyo
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long does this take usually
3/20/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Clockwise makes it colder, counterclockwise will make the temperature warmer.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
i meant to send you cash when i did the reviewing can you re send that pop up thing so i can thank you have a great day or night (=

Thank you.

Kelly, Appliance Technician