Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Amana, water going to back of refridrgerator, not making it…

Amana, water going to...

Amana, water going to back of refridrgerator, not making it to ice maker (water coming out at door dispenser)

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know year, just says Amana "Free-O-Frost

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/19/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I need a model number to be able to look anything up to be able to assist you.

If you feel in the top of the ice maker in the cube cavities do you feel any ice or water in the cube cavities at this time?

Master Tech
The Model # SQD22NBW, compressor #DA73L12RAU6
Phone call session started
Only willing to pay the $5.00