Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The eo1 lights up and the buzzer goes on to often and the…

the eo1 lights up and...
the eo1 lights up and the buzzer goes on to often and the only way to make sure the clothes will get dry is to put it on extra dry we relocated the dryer vent hose last time and that did help some maby the heat senser now?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The control is telling you that the temperature is too hot when the dryer is running, usually caused by an air flow issue. It may need to be disassembled and cleaned out internally. If you remove the vent hose for a cycle, does it dry without that error displaying?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you say when the eo1 lights up snd the buzzer goes goes on it means the gas dryer is to hot inside

It means the temperature sensor reads it as too hot, yes. That is almost always caused by an air flow issue, that it why it is suggested to check the venting.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my wife said sometimes the clothes comes out damp unless she puts it on extra dry if you still want me to un hook tht dryer vent and clean it out inside let me know

Yes, the damp clothing and e01 error are both indicative of air flow issues. I suspect that the interior may need to be cleaned, in the housing where the lint filter is. If you would like disassembly instructions, please let me know!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let me know how to clean it out somebody told me to use a leaf blower once
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
could we get your phone number and maby call you back if needed were not very good with the computer system if not thats ok we will keep on this way

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the attached page for disassembly instructions.

b3020fb6-64a5-49ff-8ea0-...jpgb3020fb...jpg905ed00a-8fbc-4468-8c11-...jpg905ed00...jpged8c96a0-f208-430d-b465-...jpged8c96a...jpgf29936a6-c4e3-4182-a374-...jpgf29936a...jpg
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
we think its time to call a tecnection``` thank you for your help

I understand, thank you.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i still want to know if i can blow out the lint with my leaf blower instead of takeing the dryer all apart

It would probably not be a great idea as it will blow lint around the interior and into places it won't be safe to go.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok thanks looks like were ok now thanks for your help over and out
Thank you!
Kelly, Appliance Technician