Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven won't go up in heat past 177c I input 350 degrees or…

Customer Question
My oven won't go...

My oven won't go up in heat past 177c I input 350 degrees or whatever but it won't go past 177c???

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It' about 3 or 4 years old. Came with our new Pulte, Dell Webb home. Where can I find the make and model# ?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping it' simple to fix or I'll call an appliance repairman

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want the temp to go up over 177c!! also, wondering if it should have a degree that says f instead of c

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

The tag is usually around the oven opening or behind the lower drawer, if it has one.