Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchen aid chopper barely engages impellar. how far should…

kitchen aid chopper barely engages...
kitchen aid chopper barely engages impellar. how far should it go back
3/19/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Is the chopper blade assembly bottoming out in the chopper bowl ? I mean is it rubbing on the inside of the bowl as it turns ?

kuds30xss1 no

ok Have you pulled the chopper blade out and looked down inside the coupler to make sure nothing is blocking it from slipping down further on the shaft?

Master Tech
Phone call session started