Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a cooktop electric Fridgidare oven. It's a rental…

Hi, I have a cooktop...
Hi, I have a cooktop electric Fridgidare oven. It's a rental home an looks a few years old. Temperature is running at least 50 degrees hot. In my experience calibrating did not work for my last oven. Is is worth fixing or should I buy another oven
3/19/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And if the temperature is actually off by at least 50 degrees calibrating will not help , the electronic control board will need to be replaced.

If you can give me the model number I can then look up the part info and be able to answer if it is worth replacing the control board or not .

The model number is:
LFEF3054TF

Well a new control board is less then $100.00 if you would like I can send you the link to the part .

And for a electronic control board less than $100. 00 is cheap .

Master Tech
Sure, yes. Please send me the link. I have to hire an appliance tech to install or can we do it ourselves. 100 is reasonable!

Yes it you pull the range out and remove the rear panel on the control panel the control board is right there and this can be done with just basic hand tools and the control board is just a plug in and go type control board .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thank you!!!!! Great!!!

Always glad to assist you anytime.