Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't figure out how to re-install the front panel of the…

I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to re-install the front panel of the silverware basket.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope to---I've one it before.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can I bring the basket to a nearby service center if I can't fix it at home?

3/19/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

WDT790SLYM3

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

the silver ware basket Front that opens up just snaps into the basket on the ends you may have to bent it in the center for the front to snap into the basket itself

Master Tech
Phone call session started