Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE washer 9220 stopped at the end of the cycle with a…

Customer Question
My GE washer 9220...

My GE washer 9220 stopped at the end of the cycle with a message in the window that says E43 is there anything I can do?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 14 yrs word 9250 could that be it?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I tried unplugging it and waited 2 minuets everything is black but the 43 in the “time remaining screen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please give me the model number off of the machine so I could look up the information about your machine? thanks