Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

THE FREEZER IS NOT MAINTAINING ITS TEMPERATURE AND GROCERIES…

Customer Question
THE FREEZER IS NOT...

THE FREEZER IS NOT MAINTAINING ITS TEMPERATURE AND GROCERIES ARE COMPLETELY THAWED OUT. ON PHONE WIYH WHIRPOOL AS I SPEAK

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

BOUGHT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO FROM HOME DEPOT. # WRT518SZ7M00

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WHAT WORK? I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS KIND OF PROBLEM.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I NEED IT FIXED

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

I can assist you but this website has nothing to do with Whirlpool Corp.

2 months or so. #wrt518sz7m00

ok Sop you do realize this website has nothing to do with Whirlpool and this website is a PAY for website correct?