Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

SMOOTH GE ELECTRIC COOKTOP CRACKED SURFACE WHILE PREHEATING…

Customer Question
SMOOTH GE ELECTRIC COOKTOP...

SMOOTH GE ELECTRIC COOKTOP CRACKED SURFACE WHILE PREHEATING CASTE IRON SKILLET FIXABLE?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4-5 YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NOT SURE ABOUT MODEL

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NOT LIKELY JUST TRYING TO GET ANY IDEA TO PROCEED

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

That glass cooktop is not fixable , you will need to replace the cooktop glass .

Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,

I see you have NOT replied back to me .Do you still need assistance on your question?