Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a thermador oven about 12 years old. the selection…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a thermador oven about 12 years old. the selection knob is broken wondering if it can be replaced

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I believe its a PG 36 and I think we got it in 2006

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We thought about it, or I believe my husband knows someone that could do it for us

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I think thats all. I just don't know how it happened because I just used it 2 weeks ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/20/2018
Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Repair Technician replied 4 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician

Hi my name is***** your having an issue with your oven. I looked over your question and here is a link to a selection of thermador knobs you can order to match yours. I hope this helps.

Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Repair Technician replied 3 months ago
We work on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.