Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Who do I call to get someone to come out and look at my

Customer Question
Who do I call...

Who do I call to get someone to come out and look at my fridge, it is a frigidare, not quite three years old and I have a service contract

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Would have to find book. It is a bottom freezer, not three years old until june

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how I set us an appointment and with who, I assume there will be no charge as I have a service contract

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

But sure you can contact any local appliance servicer in your area ,or you can contact the appliance manufacture.

But as stated this web site does not offer in home servicers it is ONLY on line for DIY assistance.