Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Adora dishwasher and it is giving me a code of…

I have a GE...

I have a GE Adora dishwasher and it is giving me a code of 1H?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Big guess of 5 years and the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Uh oh..... there is work to be done?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What does the 1H mean?

3/19/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

1H just means that your dishwasher is set up for a 1 hour delay wash. You can keep pressing the delay start button until it shows 0H and that should remove the delay, or you can just close the door and start the cycle and wait for 1 hour. After an hour the cycle will start like normal and after the cycle has completed, the delay will be removed for the next cycle. Either way, this shouldn't be much of a problem, just a bit of an inconvenience. If the problem won't go away, then your board is bad so the main board would have to be replaced.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

good grief... apparently i must have leaned on it. thank you

No problem and glad I could help. Let me know if you need anything else.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thank you it now works.