Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool dryer duet error code f01 means what? Whirlpool…

Whirlpool dryer duet error...

Whirlpool dryer duet error code f01 means what?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Whirlpool duet about 10 yearsold

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/19/2018
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.

Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

May I ask that you provide me the correct model and serial number off the label on your machine? On refrigerators look on the wall in the food section. On ranges look down by the drawer by the leg. On dryers it should be on the door opening.

Thanks

Don

Model wed9200sq0
Serial mu2652848
Just message
Did you get the numbers
Are you there?

Yes just now

Can you help me?

Ok, the F01 error code indicates that you have a problem with the main control board on your dryer.

Unplug the dryer for a minute and see if the control with reset itself.

If you still get the F01 code, you will need to replace the board.

If you feel you want to try to fix it yourself, I can see if I can find some technical info tohelp guide you in a repair,

Let me know.

Don

Ok thx

Did you want to try to fix it yourself?

Did you have any other questions or are we good?

We’re good thx

Just Answers asks that you operate on the honor system for technician ratings. and this is how I make my living. May I ask that you please take a moment to rate my service positive for JA by selecting a Rating Star (3-5) link on the top or bottom of your screen before you leave today.

Even though you paid JA or Pearl to ask your question, they will not pay me until you have given a positive rating for my help.

Once you rate my help you will be "locked in" so you can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge if you still need assistance.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out!

Don

I noticed that you did not rate my help to you on your dryer to the other night.

Did you have any other questions for me?

If not, may I ask that you rate my help as positive for JA today before you log off?

Thanks

Don

5

5 Stars?

Thanks,

Don

There should be a rating system on your screen somewhere.

ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician