Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am showing Err OE. What should I do? 10 years..no prior…

Customer Question
Hi..I am showing...

Hi..I am showing Err OE. What should I do?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

10 years..no prior issues

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can.. we are cooking dinner

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No..no prior issues

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What is the model number of your unit?

if you can not open the oven door at least let me know the brand name of the oven.