Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer code F01 and E01. Maytag model:MHW600XW2. Whatever it…

Customer Question
Washer code F01 and...

Washer code F01 and E01

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag model:MHW600XW2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Whatever it takes to makke my washer work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that the error code comes up on beginning the washer cycle. We have been in Florida for 2 and 1/2 months and have lost power in the interim.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

F01 E01 means that your control board under the top panel of the washer will need to be replaced to resolve the issue because it has an internal short. The control board is mounted in the front right corner to the right side wall. Below is a link to the part but it's about $300. There is no way to reset this issue. To remove the top panel of the washer will remove by unscrewing the screws coming in from the back of the top panel. The top panel will then pull straight back, up, and off.

CLICK HERE for control board

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.