Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Duet model #ywfw9151ywoo not spinning, belt is good, it

Customer Question
Duet model #ywfw9151ywoo not...

Duet model #ywfw9151ywoo not spinning, belt is good, it agitate and drain,, just no spin on spin cycle. Can you help/

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Whirlpool made #ywfw9151ywoo, yes been doing this for some time now, will not spin

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No i checked the drum and belt is good. every thing else works fine , just no spin

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does it agitate?