Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My gas stove which is about 19 years old has 1 small burner…

Customer Question
My gas stove which...

My gas stove which is about 19 years old has 1 small burner which will not light. Very occasionally it turn on but if I turn it off and try to again turn it on, it will not light. I have tried to brush and wipe, never using water, it will not light. I am putting my house on the market soon and want things to be in working order.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Maybe 2 months. Recently widowed, I am not doing much cooking and ha ve just used the other burners/

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I had a handyman try and it worked for a few minutes and since then I have tried to follow the instructions in my book, to no avail. I could not seem to get the name of a distributor here in Columbus.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Well, if you could tell me if there is a distributor here...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.