Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator isn’t cooling. Ge pts22shsarss maybe 8-9 yrs…

Customer Question
My refrigerator isn’t cooling ...

My refrigerator isn’t cooling

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Ge pts22shsarss maybe 8-9 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dunnob b depends on the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t think so b

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Ok
Let’s do it here. I’ve tried resetting the temps per the manual but it keeps resetting to the higher temp
Freezer temp is fine
Got any suggestions for me?

Sorry, I had to unexpectedly leave my desk.

Can you tell me if there is frost build-up in the freezer behind the food?