Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Up right freezer door gasket (woods) size, 321/2 x 61. Model…

Customer Question
Up right freezer door...

Up right freezer door gasket (woods) size, 321/2 x 61

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Model f550second/serial, 04788756fc date/09/6/06

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need a replacement door gasket freeze works ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/19/2018
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I would be glad to help you find your gasket however the model number does not come up could you please recheck it on the tag on the freezer Thank you. A picture of the tag would be great Thank you.

The model number is ***** it,s and older unit if u can.t find one that I,ll understand
Appliance Technician: Melissa Martin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago

could you send a picture of the model tag? Thank you