Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag front load washer error E01 F09. Also get the SUD…

Customer Question
Maytag front load washer...

Maytag front load washer error E01 F09. Also get the SUD error. Lines are clear and brand new pump installed. Left with two possibilities I think pressure switch and CCU. How can i figure out which one is causing the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5 years Maxima

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/18/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me the model number of the washer.

MHW6000XW2
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Give me just a moment I am getting you some information, that phone call request is automated by the site it was not me asking that.

standing by
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok you will want to do Test#8 on page 19 and if that checks ok then Test #7 on page 17 of the tech data sheet I have provided below. You will need a ohm/volt meter to complete the tests.

click here to open/download tech data sheet

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

How do I test if the water pressure switch is bad
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

Did you look at the info I sent you or read it at all? You do test #7 on page 17 that is the pressure sensor/switch troubleshooting test to determine if its faulty or not.

It is a little confusing to me what steps they want you to do
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

not sure what you mean, its in two parts the first section is for steam models the second is for non steam models and the steps are laid out as 1. 2. 3. and so on just do each one in order. If you can;t follow those then you may need to go ahead and call a service tech out.